Oneida Outlet: The Brand Inspired By a Utopian Community
Kitchen tools and appliances usually dictate how productive we can be in our kitchen. It can either limit or enhance the food we can prepare and cook. Hence, we can find a lot of products for the kitchen in the market today. If you’re looking for something durable and of great quality, you can go visit Oneida outlets.
Oneida Limited, or much popularly known as simply Oneida, is one of the largest marketers of stainless steel flatware in the world besides having a wide range of tabletop products. Among its products are stainless, silver-plated, and sterling flatware products, china dinnerware, and crystal and glassware products. As of now, Oneida is operating worldwide specifically in: United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom and Australia, through Oneida outlet stores.
A Utopian Product
In the mid-1900s, from a utopian community, the Oneida Community, Oneida Limited was established and has been known for the great quality of its products ever since. Two of the earliest products they have were silver-plated flatware and hollow-ware which bares the brand “Community Plate”. By 1929, the company purchased the Wm A. Rogers and 1881 Rogers companies and began selling products with those name brands for lower-quality line products. By 1935, the Oneida Community was formally changed into Oneida Ltd.
Despite the difficult economic conditions of the two world wars and the depression, the company successful adapted to these changes and moved forward to production of stainless steel flatware which caused the minimal production of silver-plated flatware in 1961. By the late 90s, it struggled in keeping afloat of other companies and holding its title as the last remaining US-based manufacturer of flatware which consists of knives, forks, and spoons. However, in the succeeding years, the company had eventually shut-down its factory in Sherrill, New York and sold it to Sherrill Manufacturing in 2005. Later on, their other US based factories had to go as well and they had decided to outsourced their production in countries such as Indonesia, Vietnam, China, etc.
If you’d like to know more about the company or their latest collection of products, you can visit the Oneida online outlet.
- Arundel Mills | Baltimore | MD
- Birch Run Premium Outlets | Birch Run | MI
- Cape Cod Factory Outlet Mall | Cape Cod-Sagamore | MA
- Centralia Factory Outlets | Centralia | WA
- Dalton Outlet Shops | Dalton | GA
- Discover Mills | Lawrenceville | GA
- Factory Stores at the Y | South Lake Tahoe | CA
- French Mountain Commons | Lake George | NY
- Houston Premium Outlets | Cypress | TX
- Oak Creek Factory Outlets | Sedona | AZ
- Outlets at Hillsboro | Hillsboro | TX
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets | Pottstown | PA
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall | Pigeon Forge | TN
- Rockvale Square Outlets | Lancaster | PA
- Silver Sands Factory Stores | Destin | FL
- Tanger Outlet Center | Branson | MO
- Tanger Outlet Center | Foley | AL
- Tanger Outlet Center | Rehoboth Beach | DE
- Tanger Outlet Center | San Marcos | TX
- The Maine Outlet | Kittery | ME
- VF Outlet Village | Reading | PA
- Williamsburg Pottery Factory, Inc. | Williamsburg | VA