People who are on the look- out for the most affordable quality apparels for men and women in the market finds Old Navy as a best- buy brand. Being a subsidiary of Gap Inc, this brand flourishes in enormous fame with millions of avid patrons across the globe. Old Navy apparel products are hailed by many because of their impeccable quality, stylish designs and excellent craftsmanship that are offered in very low prices. Thus, it is not surprising that many consumers prefer purchasing this brand over low- class alternatives and cheaper but low- quality imitations. Authentic Old Navy products are made available to millions of people through Old Navy Stores, Old Navy Outlet stores, specialty shops, and department stores located in various locations around the globe.
Old Navy History
The first Old Navy store was opened in 1994 at Colma, San Leandro and Pittsburg in Northern California. They were transformed to such stores from being old Gap Warehouse Stores. Within its first year of establishment, the brand was able to open a total of 57 stores. By 2007, there are already over 1,000 Old Navy Stores in the United States and Canada; the largest of which are found in New York City, Mall of America, Seattle, Chicago and San Francisco.
Old Navy Products
The Old Navy brand offers wide array of fashionable clothing for men and women. It also caters to the younger populations consisting of the youth, children and babies. Among its very popular and highly successful products were the Old Navy Tech Vest, Flip Flops, and Performance Fleece. There are also products for pregnant women and plus size females. Its other products include activewear, jeans, pants, shorts, khakis, dresses, sweaters, swimwear, and many others. As well, it offers accessories like shoes, bags, bets, jewelry, etc. If the prices of these products are very affordable for everyone, can you imagine the saving you can get from shopping in Old Navy Outlet Stores?
Old Navy Outlet Stores
Get more savings by shopping in an Old Navy Factory Outlet. These stores specialize in offering surplus and slightly blemished merchandises that are not offered in regular stores. Shopping in these establishments is perfect for those who are very conscious of their budget, but at the same time, very particular when it comes to quality and style. Those who visit these stores have a wide array of amazing products to choose from.
If you thing buying authentic Old Navy products in regular stores make you save a lot, then you will sure to be thrilled if you see the price tags of items in an Old Navy Outlet. They are 20- 40% cheaper than those in regular stores. You can also get bigger savings during special day sales and promos.
Despite the conditions of the products in the outlet stores, their quality remains intact. They are made from high- grade products that assure durability and performance. The defects in some products are not that big and have no effect on their performance. Some of these defects are also fixable or can easily be concealed.
Find the nearest Old Navy Outlet in your area today and start shopping for real bargains. You may also shop at the Old Navy Outlet Online for a more convenient shopping spree.
- Arizona Mills | Tempe | AZ
- Arundel Mills | Baltimore | MD
- Atlantic City Outlets, The Walk | Atlantic City | NJ
- Birch Run Premium Outlets | Birch Run | MI
- Calhoun Premium Outlets | Calhoun | GA
- Citadel Outlets | Los Angeles | CA
- Concord Mills | Concord | NC
- Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas | Primm | NV
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls | Niagara Falls | NY
- Franklin Mills | Morgantown | PA
- Gettysburg Village | Gettysburg | PA
- Grapevine Mills | Grapevine | TX
- Great Mall of the Bay Area | Milpitas | CA
- Grove City Premium Outlets | Grove City | PA
- Jeffersonville Premium Outlets | Jeffersonville | OH
- Jersey Gardens | Elizabeth | NJ
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores | Orlando | FL
- Lake Elsinore Outlets | Lake Elsinore | CA
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets | Leesburg | VT
- Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets | Michigan City | IN
- North Branch Outlets | North Branch | MN
- Outlets at Silverthorne | Silverthorne | CO
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets | Pleasant Prairie | WI
- Potomac Mills | Prince William | VA
- Queenstown Premium Outlets | Queenstown | MD
- St. Louis Mills | Hazelwood | MO
- SuperMall of the Great Northwest | Auburn | WA
- Tanger Outlet Center | Barstow | CA
- Tanger Outlet Center | Branson | MO
- Tanger Outlet Center | Deer Park | NY
- Tanger Outlet Center | Foley | AL
- Tanger Outlet Center | Gonzales | LA
- Tanger Outlet Center | Howell | MI
- Tanger Outlet Center | Lincoln City | OR
- Tanger Outlet Center | Locust Grove | GA
- Tanger Outlet Center | Myrtle Beach | SC
- Tanger Outlet Center | Park City | UT
- Tanger Outlet Center | Rehoboth Beach | DE
- Tanger Outlet Center | San Marcos | TX
- Tanger Outlet Center | Terrell | TX
- Tanger Outlet Center | Tuscola | IL
- Tanger Outlet Center | Westbrook | CT
- Tanger Outlet Center | Williamsburg | IA
- Tanger Outlet Centers I & II | Riverhead | NY
- The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso | Canutillo | TX
- The Outlet Shoppes at Oshkosh | Oshkosh | WI