Neiman Marcus Outlet: A Company Founded on Bad Business Judgement
Department stores are quite more convenient than individual boutiques and retail stores because of its wide selection of clothing brands, accessories, and whatnot. Some might argue that department stores don’t have an always up to date collection and designs. However, if you’d want a place to buy products that are more than just clothing, this would be an ideal place for you. One of the most frequently visited department stores are Neiman Marcus outlets.
A Little Bit of History
In 1907, Herbert Marcus, Sr., his sister Carrie Marcus Neiman and her husband, A.L. Neiman founded the Neiman-Marcus company after they opt out of investing in a ”sugary pop soda business” which is now we all know as the Coca-Cola Company. Founded on bad business judgement, as the company’s CEO Stanley Marcus said in 1975, the first store was enormously supplied with clothing of a quality that was not common in Texas. Just a few weeks after their opening, based on the store’s initial inventory, the clothes that Carrie had been buying in New York, were all sold out. Despite the financial panic that was felt nationwide just a few weeks after the store opened, Neiman Marcus turned out successful and the early years of operation were quite profitable.
Known as luxury specialty retail department store and operated by the Neiman Marcus Group in the U.S., formerly known Neiman-Marcus is now Neiman Marcus. Among its expansion were the Neiman Marcus outlet stores which can be found all across the U.S. today.
You can find more information about the company and the products they sell at the Neiman Marcus online outlet.
- Allen Premium Outlets | Allen | TX
- Arizona Mills | Tempe | AZ
- Colorado Mills | Lakewood | CO
- Discover Mills | Lawrenceville | GA
- Dolphin Mall | Miami | FL
- Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas | Primm | NV
- Franklin Mills | Morgantown | PA
- Grapevine Mills | Grapevine | TX
- Great Lakes Crossing | Auburn Hills | MI
- Jersey Gardens | Elizabeth | NJ
- Katy Mills | Katy | TX
- Las Americas Premium Outlets | San Diego | CA
- Miromar Outlets | Estero | FL
- Orlando Premium Outlets – International Dr | Orlando | FL
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets | Pottstown | PA
- San Marcos Premium Outlets | San Marcos | TX
- Sawgrass Mills | Sunrise | FL
- Tanger Outlet Center | Deer Park | NY
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets | Central Valley | NY