Columbia Outlet: Rich History, Amazing Products, and Great Deals
Through the years, Columbia Sportswear Company has maintained a reputation that is respected by many, inside and outside of the sportswear manufacturing industry. The company has given a recognized contribution in the field of outdoor gears manufacturing through its stylish, high- quality and functional outdoor apparels, accessories, and gears. With its headquarters stationed in Washington County, Oregon and its many stores and Columbia Outlet Stores in various locations, the company continues to offer the best gears for people who love to climb, hunt, hike, camp, fish, run, paddle, and any other things that make- up the world of amazing outdoor activities. Yet, despite the proven and tested dependability and quality of Columbia Sportswear products, some people just can’t afford to buy one because of their limited budget. Fortunately, there are discounted authentic Columbia products that can be bought; and they are found in any Columbia Outlet Store nationwide.
Columbia began as a small family business that specializes in the distribution of hats. It was established in 1937 when Paul and Marie Lamfrom bought a Portland hat distributorship which became the Columbia Hat Company. Because of the problems with hat supplies, the company started to manufacture their own products to ensure the continuity of the business. The couple’s daughter Gert became the chairman of the company when the couple died. She married Neal Boyle who later on became head of the company and paved the way to its eventual success. In 1960, due to Neal and Gert’s hardwork, the company grew bigger, and they named it the Columbia Sportswear Company. Since then, the company continued to prosper in series of successes, and even pioneered the introduction of more innovative outdoor gears to people.
What Can You Find in a Columbia Outlet Store?
A Columbia Sportswear Outlet is a perfect place for outdoor lovers that have limited budget for outdoor gears. Shoppers can avail of amazing price cuts that can rarely be found in ordinary Columbia Stores. There are even items that can be bought for more than half their cost in stores; especially during sales and promos. Columbia products sold in these stores are those that are unsold old models or those that have minor manufacturing and/ or handling defects. These conditions make the items sold in lower prices. Shoppers have a wide array of choices in various outdoor gear products that are perfect for different outdoor activities; so you do not have to worry of having limited options.
The Advantages of Shopping in a Columbia Outlet
Shopping in a Columbia Outlet Store entails lots of advantages for shoppers. The first of this is the tremendous savings that they can get. Marked down prices on Columbia products available in these stores are very appealing to many, and are obviously very beneficial; most especially for those with limited shopping budget. Another advantage of shopping at a Columbia Outlet is the assured quality of the products. Outdoor gears must adapt to different conditions and provide convenience and comfort for people, and this is basically what Columbia products are all about. And even if the products are old models or slightly defective, the overall quality and functionality is never affected.
So take advantage of the amazing deals in a Columbia Outlet and enjoy your next outdoor adventure without spending a fortune on outdoor gears.
- Albertville Premium Outlets | Albertville | MI
- Allen Premium Outlets | Allen | TX
- Bend Factory Stores | Bend | OH
- Birch Run Premium Outlets | Birch Run | MI
- Cabazon Outlets | Cabazon | CA
- Cincinnati Premium Outlets | Monroe | OH
- Edinburgh Premium Outlets | Edinburgh | IN
- Ellenton Premium Outlets | Ellenton | FL
- Houston Premium Outlets | Cypress, | TX
- Jersey Shore Premium Outlets | Tinton Falls | NJ
- Kittery Premium Outlets (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) | Kittery | ME
- Miromar Outlets | Estero | FL
- Orlando Premium Outlets – International Dr | Orlando | FL
- Outlets at Silverthorne | Silverthorne | CO
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets | Pottstown | PA
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets | Pleasant Prairie | WI
- Preferred Outlets at Medford | Medford | MI
- San Marcos Premium Outlets | San Marcos | TX
- Tanger Outlet Center | Lincoln City | OR
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets | Williamsburg | VA
- Woodburn Company Stores | Woodburn | OR
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets | Wrentham | MA