Quicksilver Outlet: More than Just Surfing Equipments
In the early 1970s, Quicksilver, Inc. was founded by Alan Green in Torquay, Victoria, Australia. It is considered to be among the world’s largest manufacturers of sporting goods and apparel specially surfwear and other boardsport-related equipments. Its logo, inspired by Hokusai’s woodcut The Great Wave off Kanagwa consists of a large wave with a mountain on a red background, is designed by Green himself and can be seen in all company products and Quicksilver outlets. The company also produced a product line for young women, which is branded as Roxy in 1990.
The Quicksilver Foundation
Quicksilver is not only known for its wide range of products but as well as for their notable charitable foundation which they launched in 2005, The Quicksilver Foundation. This foundation aims to provide environmental, educational, health and youth-related projects to board-riding communities around the world. You may find some posters and leaflets about it in Quicksilver outlet stores.
As of the moment, there are over 600 stand-alone stores in major cities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific, Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Africa. You may either see these stores as “Boardriders Club” or “Factory” stores. Moreover, you may also find them in Fells Point Surf Company and Ron Jon Surf Shop outlets.
As of 2008, Quicksilver sponsors around 500 amateur and professional surfers, snowboarders, skiers, and skateboarders. This includes famous athletes such as Kelly Slater, Luke Federico, Travis Rice, and Tony Hawk.
If you’d like to know more about the recent news and events of Quicksilver, you can visit the Quicksilver online outlet. You can also view or order their latest products from the site itself.
- Arundel Mills | Baltimore | MD
- Centralia Factory Outlets | Centralia | WA
- Citadel Outlets | Los Angeles | CA
- Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets | Clinton | CT
- Colorado Mills | Lakewood | CO
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets | Cabazon | CA
- Dolphin Mall | Miami | FL
- Ellenton Premium Outlets | Ellenton | FL
- Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas | Primm | NV
- Folsom Premium Outlets | Folsom | CA
- Foothills Mall | Tucson | AZ
- Gilroy Premium Outlets | Gilroy | CA
- Houston Premium Outlets | Cypress | TX
- Jersey Gardens | Elizabeth | NJ
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets | Las Vegas | NV
- Napa Premium Outlets | Napa | CA
- North Georgia Premium Outlets | Vero Beach | FL
- Outlets at Anthem | Phoenix | AZ
- Preferred Outlets at Darien | Darien | GA
- Preferred Outlets at Tulare | Tulare | CA
- Queenstown Premium Outlets | Queenstown | MD
- Rio Grande Valley Premium Outlets | Mercedes | TX
- Round Rock Premium Outlets | Round Rock | TX
- Sawgrass Mills | Sunrise | FL
- Seattle Premium Outlets | Tulalip | WA
- Tanger Outlet Center | Barstow | CA
- Tanger Outlet Center | Foley | AL
- Tanger Outlet Center | Lincoln City | OR
- Tanger Outlet Center | San Marcos | TX
- The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso | Canutillo | TX
- Woodburn Company Stores | Woodburn | OR
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets | Central Valley | NY
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets | Wrentham | MA